Kelvin Road, Islington, London N5
Evergreen Estate Agents are pleased to offer this gorgeous one bedroom period conversion flat located on Kelvin Road in the heart of Highbury. This contemporary property comes with all its original period features, a large lounge with concertina doors opening out onto a south facing patio garden, 1 double bedroom, a modern kitchen and a bathroom.
This property is a stone’s throw away from the amenities of Highbury Barn. It is also within close proximity to Highbury Fields, Highbury Corner and Upper Street which hosts an array of shops, trendy bars, boutiques and restaurants. This location provides excellent transport links via Highbury & Islington, Drayton Park, Canonbury and Arsenal Stations which are within walking distance.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
• Lower Ground Floor Period Conversion Flat
• Original Features
• Quiet Tree Lined Residential Road
• 1 Double Bedroom
• Living Room
• South Facing Patio Garden
• Fully Fitted Kitchen
• 10 - 15 min walk to Canonbury, Drayton Park, Highbury & Islington (Overground & Victoria Line) and Arsenal (Piccadilly Line) Stations
• Highbury Barn, Highbury Fields, Highbury Corner and Upper Street are a short distance away.
*When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff or visit for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.